You don’t have to be a stay at home mom or even a mom for that matter to know that there’s an ever-growing list of “multilevel marketing” opportunities to choose from. All you have to do is log in to Facebook and I’m sure you know a handful of people that are selling this or selling that or emailing you to get you to join their team. I can’t tell you how many brochures I’ve been mailed, parties I’ve been invited to, and friends I’ve had reach out to me about joining their (blank) team.
It’s all very enticing, really. I mean they are all geared towards women, you can work as much or as little as you want, they offer a flexible schedule, and they are great for moms who want to stay at home with the kids and still bring in income. For me personally, I’ve only considered one opportunity and just have so much going on to actually pull the trigger on the commitment; however, I’m hoping to join a team in the near future.
I thought I’d take today to highlight some of the hottest Multilevel Marketing opportunities out there. Or rather just the ones that pop up in my newsfeed, inbox, and occasionally on our bank statement. I’d LOVE to hear from you about your thoughts regarding these opportunities. Are you a seller? Are you a buyer? Have you thought about joining a multi-level marketing company? Have you joined one and had little to no success? Or have you had major success and scoot around town in your pink Cadi? TELL ME!!!
- Thirty-One: $99 to join- You know Thirty-One as the faith-based company who was named after Proverbs 31. You also know them as the company that sells the adorable bags, picnic blankets, baskets, etc. I have at least 4 bags and a picnic blanket.
- Mary Kay: $100 to join- Mary Kay is probably one of the most recognizable companies out there selling makeup and skincare. As soon as you see a pink Cadillac you know immediately that you’re in the presence of a top performing Mary Kay sales rep.
- Scentsy: $99 to join- You know Scentsy the moment you walk into someone’s home who owns one. They are the wick-less candle that comes in an array of scents and that melt in the most beautiful warmers that go with anyone’s motif. I have several in my home.
- Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef is a kitchen’s best friend and carries all your cooking needs! I have their pizza stone.
- Rodan + Fields: $395-$995 to join- Rodan + Fields was developed by the same people who developed Proactiv and is a dermatology skin care line that fights aging, anti-aging, acne scars, etc. R+F was once sold at Nordstrom.
- Arbonne: Free to $79 to join- Arbonne is a skin care and cosmetic line similar to that of Mary Kay, but is based on botanical principles. I have an array of products in my bathroom, shower, and tub.
- Beauti Control: Beauti Control is a beauty company that specializes in spa treatments, personalized skin care, and advanced anti-aging products through a spa like experience. I have quite a few Beauti Control products in my bathroom compliments of a friend that sells it as well as my own purchases.
- Willow House: $99 to join- I LOVE Willow House and wish I could have more of it in my home! They sell all sorts of home décor, platters, serving pieces, and a smorgasbord of items to get you ready for the holidays!
- Stella and Dot: $199 to join- I see so much Stella & Dot pop up in my newsfeed on Facebook! It is the Mary Kay of jewelry. They have gorgeous jewelry, but I just haven’t taken the plunge in purchasing because I have an easy obsession for Kendra Scott.
- Fibi & Clo: Fibi and Clo is so unique because they sell shoes!! And it’s pretty cool, because the founder is from Texas. We’ve featured a Fibi and Clo giveaway on the blog before and we still love Fibi and Clo.
- Chloe & Isabel: Chloe and Isabel is one of the newer multilevel marketing companies that I’ve heard of and they sell jewelry. Their pieces are fun and funky, but still so classy.
So tell us… have you purchased from any of these companies? Which one do you recommend joining and why? I’d love to become rich off multilevel marketing!!!
Powered by Facebook Comments